Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists  (Read 7566 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Playlists
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2004, 09:22:36 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Okay, I'm shipping tomorrow, and it's actually a TWO-DISC now! Wow!
(...)
My Love is Killing Me- The Red Elvises
(...)
So far, I'm sending to Andalucia, Jldunston and Pmcd9. Anybody else want in?

Red Elvises! Score!

Anyway, I'm in as long as you're willing to accept a "whenever I get my burner working" IOU for CD trade. If that's cool, I'll PM the address.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up