Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bitcoins!  (Read 5458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoins!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 11:37:23 pm »

Nonono, nDed,

You see, as Kurzweil-sama (may his kitty-ears be exalted) has decreed Bitcoins will increase in value at an exponential rate until we hit the singularity and everybody in the hivemind is given ten pounds of monoatomic gold and a pansexual monocled Victorian fuckbot.

I will stay inside my apartment until this happens and I will read internet comic books.

What do you know about the monoatomic gold?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoins!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »

Chiefly, that googling it and looking at the results makes me all divers manners of angry.

Maybe if we vaccinate Jenny McCarthy and David Icke with this 'elusive and magical' substance, they'll stop making those ludicrous noises with their face holes.

Time cube, though———that shit's 100% correct
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoins!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 10:31:46 pm »

Not even one month from the start of the thread, and it looks like bitcoins are the casino I was looking for.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoins!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 04:59:53 am »

I heard a story last week on Money Matters or some shit on NPR about someone who tried to live using exclusively Bitcoins for a week or something or other. I didn't get a chance to listen to the end to see if they made it through the week.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up