Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "One Cupcake Over the Line"  (Read 4773 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: "One Cupcake Over the Line"
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 01:53:46 pm »

Really my backyard does not look like that in real life. Paul brought the magic.

what was your special birthday treat or meal?

Ha ha you say that in the singular... I have a very old friend whose birthday is the day after mine. She came to visit from New York. On Friday night we had dinner at a tapas place that she says is better than any in NYC. On Saturday morning we had dim sum. For Saturday dinner we had Ethiopian. Some where in there we had scones and the better part of a dozen cupcakes. Sunday morning we had bagels she brought from NY and then she left, thank god, or I probably would have exploded.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: "One Cupcake Over the Line"
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 05:14:30 pm »

Really my backyard does not look like that in real life. Paul brought the magic.

What, no? I didn't do anything except for brighten it up a bit. I guess I did crop out the barbecue pit because I thought it looked more parklike without that in the picture. I may have saturated the colors slightly.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: "One Cupcake Over the Line"
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 06:40:23 pm »

Maybe you brought the magic in person, then.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: "One Cupcake Over the Line"
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 06:49:19 pm »

Maybe you brought the magic in person, then.

Hey, this is YOUR birthday thread. You brought the magic. Now go have a post birthday cupcake. It's kinda like hair of the dog.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: "One Cupcake Over the Line"
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 09:16:33 am »

Paul has a tattoo on his left buttock.
"Hencho en Mexico"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up