Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.  (Read 5061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 02:51:57 pm »

This sounds like a Pat Venture. Maybe the reason that the recent portrayal of Pat was so off the wall is because when living in Portland, the baseline of snobbery is adjusted.

Next up, C. Onstad brand Ayurvedic Tapas™
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 06:50:35 pm by ianmalcolm2 »
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 08:51:31 pm »

Invested in fancy ass food.
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 11:08:41 am »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Chris is going to start a craft soda company.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 05:14:36 am »

burlap-flavored soda.  delicious.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up