Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery  (Read 11267 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2014, 05:24:40 pm »

Onstad strikes me as the dude who forgets it's valentine's day and then runs around town forgetting even more things and getting progressively grumpier as his standards for procuring a gift grow lower. And then doesn't post a new strip.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »

Friday isn't over! Especially on the west coast! There's still hope!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2014, 07:52:44 pm »

Friday isn't over! Especially on the west coast! There's still hope!

Oh you starry eyed fool. Once again Teodor is still trapped in the back of Nice Pete's van and Ray thinks his name is Theo Freedom.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up