Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014  (Read 6343 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »

Quote
Next comic expected to complete over the weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 10:01:06 pm »

Teodor is still in the back of the van.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:29 pm »

Teodor is still in the back of the van.


fin




can
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 10:57:23 pm »

I dunno what to expect... Hopefully, when I come back from bowling tonight after a brew or two, I'll be rewarded by a new drawing of cartoon bears to get upset about.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 11:57:06 pm »

I dunno what to expect... Hopefully, when I come back from bowling tonight after a brew or two, I'll be rewarded by a new drawing of cartoon bears to get upset about.

He said he was going to complete it. He didn't say he was going to post it. Maybe it'll be a Phillippe's Fun Facts!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 01:08:49 am »

hell––at this point a good ol phillipe's fun facts would be a breath of fresh air after a miasma of poorly conveyed self-seriousness
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 12:15:27 pm »

*sigh*
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 04:23:07 pm »

We're having chicken tonight, chicken tonight, a pot of chicken tonight!

Or tomorrow at the latest.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up