Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday LFM  (Read 1477 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday LFM
« on: August 15, 2014, 02:19:17 am »

I've made you a mixdisc of my favorite Dylan tunes!  Happy Birthday!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday LFM
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 10:01:43 am »

I've made you a mixdisc of my favorite Dylan tunes!  Happy Birthday!

Duuuuuude!!!

LFM, for your birthday I will be your biggest fan. You crack me up, dude.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up