Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS  (Read 3150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:48:12 am »

Kind of some rough chuckles this week.
Logged

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 10:10:10 am »

The roughest.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 11:17:12 am »

The correct thread title is "owl babies or ball lightning."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 01:52:42 pm »

The correct thread title is "owl babies or ball lightning."

See the thread title.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 03:42:47 pm »

"I am here [prison] as a sacrifice of my art, as Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross & came back at my birth.  I now must suffer & die for all you fuckers out there, drinking, doping, fuck*ng, racking, and doing what I would be excessively doing but because I am king, I must pave the road of destruction for all of you."
-GG Allin
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 05:03:45 pm »

Well, his birth name was Jesus Christ after all.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 07:55:17 pm »

Once again leading me to ask, where's Molly?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 12:28:21 pm »

As if a switch had been turned, as if an eye had been blinked, as if some phantom force in the universe had made a move eons beyond our comprehension, suddenly, there was no Molly
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 12:50:14 pm »

Or the even more depressing possibility, that Beef is saying all that and Molly is still around.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 02:37:23 pm »

It's true, Emeril, chicks dig a guy with a low roundeyness factor to they mandible.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 03:03:03 am »

Once again leading me to ask, where's Molly?

She's back in heaven. Her brothers convinced her to move back to 16th century heaven and be with the family.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 12:31:18 pm »

Perhaps Molly has been written out of the strip due to Onstad's IRL lady situation?  If that's the case we may never get an in-universe explanation.

I never felt like Molly was meant to be a stand-in for Liz, though (this was probably the closest we came to that), so who knows?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 07:32:18 pm »

That is a decent summation of the strip and an excellent summation of the experience of living through it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 02:58:20 am »

Lileks is right, it does feel like 2005.  I mean, Jough posted today...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up