Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm  (Read 1184 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
« on: January 27, 2004, 05:32:51 am »

"Hello, and welcome to my homepage. My name is Ulrich Haarbürste and I like to write stories about Roy Orbison being wrapped up in cling-film. If you have written any stories about Roy being completely wrapped in clingfilm please send them to me and I may put them up on the site. If you have a site with stories about other pop stars being wrapped in cling-film mail me and we can exchange links."

I WISH THIS WERE MADE UP
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 05:35:54 am »

Ooo baby, baby it's a wild world....
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 05:39:50 am »

This is really obviously a joke site, man.

(I know of real sites with similarly bizarre fetishes, but.. not posting here. noooo.)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up