Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are Naked Mole Rats Republicans?  (Read 1182 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Are Naked Mole Rats Republicans?
« on: March 13, 2004, 09:22:34 pm »

Article

Read the third paragraph.  Also it's a pretty good article about how editorial cartoons suck so much.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Are Naked Mole Rats Republicans?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 10:10:08 pm »

I think I would guess the naked mole rats to be Greens and the biting Damaraland mole rats to be Republicans, although of course this says more about me than it does about the rodents.

Perhaps I can figure out how to poll them, although I'd have to do it fast, since I might not have the mole rat job much longer.

And what's wrong with talking animals?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up