Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bert and Ernie dolls - 3/26  (Read 4562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Nipples!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2004, 11:20:21 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Pythagorean Theorem.  That or Pablo Neruda.


It's just where Ernie's plastic nose is poking through his flesh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Bert and Ernie dolls - 3/26
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2004, 01:15:50 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
I fear that the cats may have been targets of a new type of hate that is becoming more and more prevalent these days.


Kee-rist! Thank god I live in the Old South: where smoking is not only a right, it's patriotic!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bert and Ernie dolls - 3/26
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2004, 07:02:48 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I'm not sure I get the 'calories from Bert and Ernie' line.  I'ma little slow today.


Maybe those who are touched in the head eat sesame street dolls for nourishment.

To come to this party embarrassingly late (and reeking of Louisiana, no less): I assumed it was a joke on his embarrassingly poor German, which might, say, cause him to accidentally request an Ernie doll when he actually desires a currywurst. But I may be wrong.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up