Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neil Young is my American Idol  (Read 9333 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2004, 11:19:18 pm »

Yeah, there was definitely waaaay to much thought in that post.  

But if you hadn't done it, somebody else might have.  Somebody creepier.  

Somebody named Jough.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2004, 11:40:29 pm »

I was thinking there should be a technical program and an artistic program, like figure skating used to be before they got rid of the actual figures.

There could also be objective measurements, like PSI of actual suction, tongue agility, and lack of gag reflex. I see a whole sex olympics rising from this.

Spitting disqualifies you.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2004, 11:43:05 pm »

And will NEIL YOUNG provide the soundtrack?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2004, 11:50:13 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I was thinking there should be a technical program and an artistic program, like figure skating used to be before they got rid of the actual figures.

There could also be objective measurements, like PSI of actual suction, tongue agility, and lack of gag reflex. I see a whole sex olympics rising from this.

Spitting disqualifies you.

Now that I think about it, speed might be a bad competition. After a couple years the partici##### would all start showing up with overdeveloped arms and creepy tongue mucles and stuff. Technical is a much better idea.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2004, 12:27:30 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I was thinking there should be a technical program and an artistic program, like figure skating used to be before they got rid of the actual figures.

There could also be objective measurements, like PSI of actual suction, tongue agility, and lack of gag reflex. I see a whole sex olympics rising from this.

Spitting disqualifies you.

Now that I think about it, speed might be a bad competition. After a couple years the partici##### would all start showing up with overdeveloped arms and creepy tongue mucles and stuff. Technical is a much better idea.


enter the East German, swim team was it?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2004, 12:35:07 am »

Arkabee raises a good point here; should genetic testing of gender be at all important in this competition? Or should there be multiple team events, like M/M, F/M, F/T, M/T, T/T, and team events like MMMMMF (for speed and/or endurance) or MMF (technical ability/simultaneity) or MFF (coordination)?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2004, 02:47:42 am »

Instead of a "Blowjobs" medal, it oughta be just an "Oral Sex" medal. I ain't competin' in anything where part of it's giving a blowjob, but I'll eat some pussy -and do it right- for that gold.


Quote from: "jldunston"
Do I get bonus points for letting him use my pigtails like handles?


HELL YES
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2004, 04:19:43 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
There could also be objective measurements, like PSI of actual suction, tongue agility, and lack of gag reflex. I see a whole sex olympics rising from this.


See what I mean about putting too much thought into things?   :wink:

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Instead of a "Blowjobs" medal, it oughta be just an "Oral Sex" medal. I ain't competin' in anything where part of it's giving a blowjob, but I'll eat some pussy -and do it right- for that gold.


That's true.  Honestly, I think cunnilingus has to be more difficult than fellatio -- because basically, all wangs are alike -- but no two women like the same things in that department, so unless you spend your whole life munching the same muff, skills transfer is rather limited.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2004, 04:22:45 am »

I have much to say about the subject of blowjobs, but I have been working for nearly 30 hours straight (except for five minute breaks to IM or answer e-mail) and am too tired to participate in anything more on the computer.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2004, 06:34:08 am »

Dang, I keep forgetting that I shouldn't quit following a thread just because I'm not interested in, say, Neil Young and that's what's in the title.  You guys have really outdone yourself this time for the Most Wandering Topic award.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2004, 04:23:36 pm »

I think our discussion is getting a little too detailed but I will say that this would make me watch the Olympics for the first time ever.

They could make it a summer and winter event. Think of the ratings!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2004, 02:31:58 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Dang, I keep forgetting that I shouldn't quit following a thread just because I'm not interested in, say, Neil Young and that's what's in the title.  You guys have really outdone yourself this time for the Most Wandering Topic award.

I hear that. I finally thought "well, I ought to see what's going on here" and clicked on page three. I'm all "umm, what's the connection to Neil Young?" and then I thought about it, and then I put my own eyes out.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Neil Young is my American Idol
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2004, 02:35:18 pm »

Yes. I erm, think I'm going to do something about this.
It having wondered just too much.

Not even mentioning that it was once about Neil Young can save it now!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up