Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Poll

How have your oven fries turned out?

Man, they are a joke.
- 1 (11.1%)
They're like eatin' hot slugs.
- 1 (11.1%)
Crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside. They are truly Perfect.
- 2 (22.2%)
I have never made oven fries.
- 5 (55.6%)
Ham.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 12, 2004, 09:28:49 pm


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perfect Oven Fries Every Time  (Read 9929 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Oven Fries Every Time
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 08:00:17 pm »

i miss slink.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Perfect Oven Fries Every Time
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 12:22:13 am »

I like the five year interim. That's a hallmark of a quality performance - leaving time to season.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up