Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Avatar of Dorian Gray  (Read 9409 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2004, 04:53:45 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"
Quote from: "side_show"
I've said it before, I'll say it again: Those cats are so damn cute I want to squish them.


Dude. Check it out... one of the folks on another forum made this for me.



Wow, cute and horribly, horribly alarming at the same time!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2004, 04:56:42 pm »

Jesus fuck.
Logged
goose means greedy

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2004, 05:05:54 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Jesus fuck.


I know I couldn't have put that any better.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2004, 05:09:39 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Jesus fuck.


I know I couldn't have put that any better.


Ha, ha! God, I fuck*ng love that little animated gif. It dances a little jig! Hee! Pure fuck*ng artistry.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2004, 06:15:48 pm »

Code: [Select]

plagiarist01: root
password: *********************

bash> mysql

mysql# open db Achewood
Achewood open.
mysql# UPDATE Achewood.users SET banned='1' WHERE user_name='linnea';
Done.
mysql# /q
Goodbye.

bash> logout

You have been disconnected.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2004, 08:08:49 pm »

wh-wh-why doesn't the kitty have a body?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2004, 08:18:18 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Code: [Select]

plagiarist01: root
password: *********************

bash> mysql

mysql# open db Achewood
Achewood open.
mysql# UPDATE Achewood.users SET banned='1' WHERE user_name='linnea';
Done.
mysql# /q
Goodbye.

bash> logout

You have been disconnected.


D:

D'oh. Sorry, Jough. Image deleted due to lack of classiness.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2004, 08:24:07 pm »

Well, alright then.

Now if others would just hold you up as an example and delete their posts with a lack of class, the board would have only three dozen posts.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2004, 08:38:56 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Well, alright then.

Now if others would just hold you up as an example and delete their posts with a lack of class, the board would have only three dozen posts.


And they would all be yours.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2004, 08:51:07 pm »

Yes, I have an abundance of class.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2004, 08:56:22 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yes, I have an abundance of class.

There is something inherently funny about this sentence not matter who says it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2004, 11:00:07 pm »

I appear to have missed something strange and horrible, but I will just say: Milan is adorable. So is Lennybruce, but oh, those Scottish Fold ears.

My family's first set of cats, back when I was a wee small child, were a pair of tuxedo littermates named Puff and Cotton. Cotton, sadly, was exploded by a car at about age one and a half, but Puff is nineteen years old and still with us. She's outlived two and a half* cats, and we're starting to wonder how much of that may be foul play on her part.

* Cotton; Nermal, a subsequent tuxedo who was found dead in our raspberry bushes, presumably of natural causes; and Rex, who is probably not dead but ran away nine days ago and is probably gone for good, idiot cat that he is.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2004, 04:45:31 am »

V-Adore: 'sploded by a car? :( That sucks. I hope that Puff is innocent of the foul murders that have colored her past.

Heh! Okay. I'm going to repost the dreaded image macro. Bwahahahaha.  Tacky? OF COURSE IT IS... it's an animated gif of a dancing Scottish Fold head. I love it. ^_^

All-Singing, All-Dancing Torsoless Scottish Fold


[MOD'D FROM MEXICO -- Choop]

[FIX'D FROM NORTH JERSEY -- Jough]
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2004, 08:18:49 am »

Holy crap, that's both beautiful and terrifying. I applaud you.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2004, 02:26:35 pm »

Should have...sent....a poet.....
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up