Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay/Photo Contest  (Read 4782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2004, 03:34:43 pm »

Ok, i wanna know who's all bidding on that painting. It makes sense that it's some of you all, so fess up. It's up to $380!!!  I wanna watch it go down and get all mean and nasty and not like Phillipe AT ALL.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 04:23:15 pm »

Quote from: "llimllib"
I think the very best thing about that first picture is the deep fryer in the background showing the attractive french fries sitting in a basket.


That and the tits.

Wow, I think I may have been channeling Jough there for a minute.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2004, 04:32:38 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "llimllib"
I think the very best thing about that first picture is the deep fryer in the background showing the attractive french fries sitting in a basket.

That and the tits.

Wow, I think I may have been channeling Jough there for a minute.

Either that or further justifying your new title. Besides, what's not to like when it comes to boobs?
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2004, 05:52:44 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "llimllib"
I think the very best thing about that first picture is the deep fryer in the background showing the attractive french fries sitting in a basket.


That and the tits.

Wow, I think I may have been channeling Jough there for a minute.


Deja vu.
These exact two things were the topic of discussion when these pics were first posted almost two years ago.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2004, 06:36:22 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "llimllib"
I think the very best thing about that first picture is the deep fryer in the background showing the attractive french fries sitting in a basket.


That and the tits.

Wow, I think I may have been channeling Jough there for a minute.


YOU ARE RAD.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2004, 06:16:48 pm »

The auction is now up to $405.  Man.  All Onstad has to do is crank out a painting once every two weeks and he can stop worrying about us not buying merchandise.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2004, 09:12:00 pm »

This one may go higher because it's the FIRST.

I mean, if he had 20 of them on there, eventually they'd just go for $15 a piece and end up in the back of someone's garage.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2004, 09:57:12 pm »

An excellent point.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
eBay/Photo Contest
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2004, 04:10:49 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
The auction is now up to $405.  Man.  All Onstad has to do is crank out a painting once every two weeks and he can stop worrying about us not buying merchandise.


$202.50 per week?  Dude, you must have hella low expenses.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up