Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: help me decipher little nephew slang  (Read 7102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 11:21:22 am »

i'm gonna stick my arm in on the side of hoolies = drink, not that it matters.

goth phase: well and truly ended.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 02:14:47 pm »

I must mention (again) that I am bothered by the fact that Little Nephew writes in ebonics even though he has supposedly converted to being a goth.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 03:31:08 pm »

I don't think he writes in ebonics. Not all ridiculous jive is black.

Edit: I hope I am not Pat.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2004, 09:51:06 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Edit: I hope I am not Pat.

I'm pretty sure everybody, eventually, is Pat.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2004, 10:20:01 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Edit: I hope I am not Pat.

I'm pretty sure everybody, eventually, is Pat.

There is something plaintively sad about that.

I do not want ever to be the kind of person who would try to get a disabled man fired from Trader Joe's because his presence makes me uncomfortable.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 01:39:20 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I do not want ever to be the kind of person who would try to get a disabled man fired from Trader Joe's because his presence makes me uncomfortable.


Hahahahaa, oh, you will be.

YOU WILL BE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 03:48:03 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I do not want ever to be the kind of person who would try to get a disabled man fired from Trader Joe's because his presence makes me uncomfortable.


Hahahahaa, oh, you will be.

YOU WILL BE.


So, will we also become the type of people who would try and make a citizens arrest against the mail man for delivering junk mail, or call the radio station just so we can say barbers should not make much money?  I hope not, even though I sometimes wish I could get a hair cut for free.  Also, I don't really think water ballons are all that funny, unless it's mailmen, barbers and disabled employees of Trader Joe's being pelted with them.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 12:57:32 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I do not want ever to be the kind of person who would try to get a disabled man fired from Trader Joe's because his presence makes me uncomfortable.


Hahahahaa, oh, you will be.

YOU WILL BE.

So, will we also become the type of people who would try and make a citizens arrest against the mail man for delivering junk mail, or call the radio station just so we can say barbers should not make much money?  I hope not, even though I sometimes wish I could get a hair cut for free.  Also, I don't really think water ballons are all that funny, unless it's mailmen, barbers and disabled employees of Trader Joe's being pelted with them.

I dunno, this has made me realize a lot of my Patish tendencies. Like I think anybody who starts a sentence "as a christian" is automatically wrong. Probably because said people are usually writing letters about how Gary Larson should be burned at the stake, etc.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 11:45:47 pm »

W.T.F. does "buy a dog, blog" mean?????

help me?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2004, 02:55:06 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
W.T.F. does "buy a dog, blog" mean?????


It is Secret American Slang for I am a teenager.

He's just trying to co-opt Ray's catchy yet meaningless signoffs (e.g. adios chochachichochachinos or whatever) but make it his own, in that small, retarded way teenagers go about doing things.

Which reminds me I've got like twenty-five boxes of notebooks to burn.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
help me decipher little nephew slang
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2004, 04:53:32 am »

Dude, you can not convince me that L.N. knows a thing about Dokken.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up