Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Message Board!  (Read 3723 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Message Board!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2004, 04:00:13 am »

Quote from: "llimllib"
I have been lurking for probably a year and a half,


Insert smartass comment here.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Message Board!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2004, 05:38:23 pm »

Hoorah!

*raises her Nalgene bottle*

Here's to a years' worth of the avoidance of the work I should be doing!

Here's to y'all!

And as for being a lurker - I always thought of the term "lurker" as being applied to child molesters until I saw it applied to those who viewed but did not join/post.  How creepy is that?!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Happy Birthday Message Board!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 08:35:32 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "llimllib"
I have been lurking for probably a year and a half,


Insert smartass comment here.

Presumably llimllib is including Dumbrella time here. I know I lurked on the Dumbrella board for several months, all reading and laughing and pondering signing up but getting scared off by the imposing visages of Onstad and The Bob Talbot, before finally signing up here a year and two days ago.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Happy Birthday Message Board!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2004, 06:29:58 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Presumably llimllib is including Dumbrella time here. I know I lurked on the Dumbrella board for several months, all reading and laughing and pondering signing up but getting scared off by the imposing visages of Onstad and The Bob Talbot, before finally signing up here a year and two days ago.


This is why I waited until the big board switchover to join... Man I am such an internet wallflower type.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Happy Birthday Message Board!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2004, 01:53:18 pm »

A belated happy birthday to the forum.
My phoneline died for a week or so there so I am just back into this scary world.

Hope i didn't miss any great drunkenness.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up