Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rye bread sandwich with Saltines as only filling (08-06-03).  (Read 5492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Comic, August 6
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2003, 04:10:33 pm »

Pretty far, evidently.

I'm not sure I see the use in locking active threads anymore.  It just encourages animosity.

I'm not saying that we should let the board become the Wild West, because then it kinda sucks for everyone, but what the hell.  If even our own Den Mother posts things about the Godfather being neat in the thread for last Wednesday's strip (posted Friday), then what the HELL people?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Comic, August 6
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 04:42:47 pm »

Eh.  I locked it because it seemed fairly dead already.  If people still want to talk about this strip, fine by me, but seeing as how nobody posted anything really relevant besides "Hey, this strip was neat," I figured this conversation was going nowhere, fast.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up