Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is not rad to like Creed! (split from 9 August Blogs))  (Read 3151 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
It is not rad to like Creed! (split from 9 August Blogs))
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 10:43:06 pm »

Quote from: "Ruthless"
Do these guys make the Queens of the Stone Age look like total pussies?: Yes


I don't know if this is true, but for whatever reason, it cracks me up.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
It is not rad to like Creed! (split from 9 August Blogs))
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 01:18:31 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Ruthless"
Do these guys make the Queens of the Stone Age look like total pussies?: Yes


I don't know if this is true, but for whatever reason, it cracks me up.


:shock:
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
It is not rad to like Creed! (split from 9 August Blogs))
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2004, 02:04:17 pm »

Wow, I was so worried that I'd read the rest of this thread and find someone here defending Creed.

A memory:

I few years ago, I go over to my boyfriend's place for the first time, when we'd just started dating.  He had made and obvious effort to clean the place up, and his room was really tidy, but to my horror there is an unwrapped Creed album sitting casually on his stereo speaker.  I am horrified.  Me:"Um, so, do you like Creed?" Him:  "What?  Oh, no, that was a Chirstmas gift from one of my church-y cousins who doesn't know me."  Me "Oh, so you don't like Creed?"  Him "No.  Definitly not."  Me "Oh, good, cause I had a brief moment of rethinking the whole dating thing. Let's make out."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up