Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: V's Official Mod Policy Re: Debates and On-topicness  (Read 6755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
V's Official Mod Policy Re: Debates and On-topicness
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2005, 08:51:06 pm »

Seriously. You know where the door is; don't hurt your ass on the way out.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
V's Official Mod Policy Re: Debates and On-topicness
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2005, 10:02:42 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
And yet you still come here... why?

Quote from: "vadore"
Seriously. You know where the door is; don't hurt your ass on the way out.

You obviously don't recognize a parting shot when you see it.

So sorry to see you go Doomie.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up