Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: a shout-out from Alaska  (Read 3973 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
a shout-out from Alaska
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 12:10:14 am »

Happy soon-birthday!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
a shout-out from Alaska
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 02:04:20 am »

Wheee!! Thank you for the birthday wishes.  I will turn 26 on the 27th (same day as Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee).
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
a shout-out from Alaska
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 03:42:51 pm »

Happy birthday to you, and I'm glad that you are enjoying Alaska. I spent a little time in the Aleutians and I pretty much enjoyed it. I actually liked both SE and SW Alaska - it's just the central and northern parts I don't much care for, as much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up