Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"  (Read 7463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2004, 07:10:15 am »

Ah, I just re-read this one again and didn't notice at first that it was Gramma K who slammed her own door once Beef started gathering sack.

So that banging is just Beef banging on her door as he lays down the harsh.

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2004, 07:59:39 am »

I agree it looks like Beef banging on Gramma k's door,
but I know you all want it to be Pat banging on Gramma K.

Then Gramma K could move in with Pat and Molly could come home.
Logged
keh?

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2004, 04:17:23 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Yeah, but "Silverberged" is too cumbersome to catch on, so the verb itself isn't in any trouble.


Berg'd, perhaps?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2004, 04:53:50 pm »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Yeah, but "Silverberged" is too cumbersome to catch on, so the verb itself isn't in any trouble.


Berg'd, perhaps?


I think the catch-all phrase should be AbnrmlJstr'ing
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up