Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: yummy.  (Read 4313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
yummy.
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2004, 01:29:24 am »

Oh, I probably should mention that, when I flew the other day, my checked bag was removed for searching; at least at JFK, they took the bag and let me proceed to my gate. Usually, they make me take it to the security people and stand there, while I watch people paw through my belongings. I'm totally putting a giant black dildo in there when I fly back to New York.
I suppose that, sometime in the '70's, some crazy Irish guy named Popham blew a car up in Northern Ireland, which is why I always get searched. Either that, or it's only a matter of time until we catch Mohammed Al-Popham.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up