Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004  (Read 5272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 06:27:09 pm »

otterbUtter. Superb.
And also, I always associate Sleeper with being ill for some reason. I think I must have watched it when I had flu or pnuemonia, because it has that deep entrenchment in my brain of being a film I think of watching when ill. I always watch the oddest things when I'm tripping out with fever. So to see that Cornelius watched it while in recoup was nice.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 07:18:20 pm »

Ray has the weirdest sex life ever. I mean, she quit her job?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2004, 07:49:05 pm »

I haven't read the blogs in about a month, but these threads are always entertaining.

Ray fucked a girl so hard she quit her job?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2004, 10:12:30 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

Ray fucked a girl so hard she quit her job?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.


And vomited, causing him to not look her in the face again. But I'm guessing since he's rich he will make sure she is solvent until she can find new employ.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2004, 10:30:32 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jough"

Ray fucked a girl so hard she quit her job?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.


And vomited, causing him to not look her in the face again. But I'm guessing since he's rich he will make sure she is solvent until she can find new employ.


I was going to say "who hasn't had that happened" but I never made a girl puke.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2004, 06:37:03 am »

I once made a girl vomit after she gave me oral sex, but she was bulimic, so I think it was just more a force of habit for her to throw up anything she swallowed than it was a personal statement about the flavour.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2004, 04:25:06 pm »

Can I get a check over here?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2004, 04:29:49 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Can I get a check over here?


I think "Lyle"'s latest post may actually be a misposted Onstad or Teodor blog.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2004, 04:35:32 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Can I get a check over here?

I think "Lyle"'s latest post may actually be a misposted Onstad or Teodor blog.

Agreed. His 3am post sounds like he's at the house but his 2pm post is clearly not.
Logged

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2004, 11:11:02 pm »

Heh. That out-of-place Lyle entry has been moved to Téodor's blog.

[ Franz. ]
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 02:55:14 am »

Damn, I could have sworn the misplaced entry belonged to Chris. It's funny how similar the two can be.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2004, 05:16:10 am »

I like how Chris Isaak "seems like a good man". Something feels comforting and genuine about being able to say that of one's entertainers. Like, for example, perhaps you could have Chris Isaak spend the night in your home on the very same night that you met him, and sleep soundly knowing that he wouldn't hurt your pets or steal things.

All I know is that he used to have a TV show - I think there was a mermaid involved - that was advertised incessantly on Blockbuster TV (the in-store joyless buybomb tape loops they play on them monitors over your head) and that this lady I knew once fantasy-cast him as Gambit for an X-Men movie. Oh, and apparently his guitar notes are "so good".
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2004, 06:06:10 pm »

I saw Chris Isaak on Soundstage and he was talking about how he'd always supported public television and one of his musicians shouted "You've never given a nickel, you cheap bastard." It was pretty funny. He does seem like a good man.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2004, 06:55:54 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I saw Chris Isaak on Soundstage and he was talking about how he'd always supported public television and one of his musicians shouted "You've never given a nickel, you cheap bastard." It was pretty funny. He does seem like a good man.



I think Bootsy Collins seems like such a nice, conservative young man.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2004, 07:21:20 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I saw Chris Isaak on Soundstage and he was talking about how he'd always supported public television and one of his musicians shouted "You've never given a nickel, you cheap bastard." It was pretty funny. He does seem like a good man.



I think Bootsy Collins seems like such a nice, conservative young man.


/golf claps
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up