Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Poll

So, merch: you in or you out?

I'm all in.
- 12 (54.5%)
Count me out!
- 4 (18.2%)
I prefer to waffle.
- 5 (22.7%)
I have no idea what your strange and alien "merchandise" represents!
- 1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 30, 2004, 12:24:44 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)  (Read 5198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2004, 10:01:53 pm »

Quote from: "Lane"

 Since I and my friends are all alcoholics, you have made Christmas shopping very easy this year.


behold the power of the internet!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up