Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: From the good-taste dept.  (Read 3739 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
From the good-taste dept.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 05:13:44 pm »

I was right there with him until Celine showed up.

How can a guy be so talented and so completely wrong?

Also, I liked him better with the long hair, when he looked like Chris Jericho. When he broke out the mullet, I lost all repsect for him.

I don't know how you and Bobby do it, but those are some quality links.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up