Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs 14th - 21st  (Read 2519 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs 14th - 21st
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2004, 01:00:46 am »

I always set my servers to GMT - that way I don't have to worry about the time zone being where I am, where the server is, etc.  They're all the same, no matter if my server is in Dallas (where the Plagiarist.com server is) or in London.

Anyway, I am not the moderator of this forum.  It really is not my job to make a new topic for the new week of blogs (which, really, should start on a Monday, no?).

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs 14th - 21st
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2004, 01:11:54 am »

You started this one. And I think it's everybody's job to start threads, isn't it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up