Roast Beef's post is absolutely awesome.
I feel very similar to Ray under those sorts of circumstances. It's not about what you're willing to eat or not. It's about how willing you are to throw up or go to the hospital or get mad screwed up.
Seriously, once you've had booze with a rattlesnake in it, a baby bird doesn't seem all that bad.
I love the Korean Barbeque. Where else can you cook your own chicken Livers while you choke down some rude, raw squid?
As for Philippe maturing to Sugary cereals, I can totally relate. There are tonnes of parents out there who will not let their kid eat any cereal with sugar as the main ingredient. It's very normal for parents not to want their kid to get diabetes at age 8 because of Sugar Bear, or that Coco Puffs Rooster, or the Leprechaun. All I ever had at home was Shreddies, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes. I went throught my phases with each one of those until Highschool where I discovered the ultimate study snack: Frosted Mini Wheats. I still steer clear of the sugary stuff, occasionally delving into the sugary, Maple Nut Oatmeal Crisp. Mostly it's raisin bran and Special K for me. Philippe has entered a world of profound responsibility.
They should make a live baby bird cereal. Bird Bran!