Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)  (Read 3955 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 02:24:17 pm »

On two occasions I gave 2000 flushes as wedding gifts with instructions attached to the package that read "If you ever begin to feel like your marriage is circling the drain, give yourselves 2000 flushes first.  

You see, i'm all about couples staying together and working it out.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 02:30:15 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
On two occasions I gave 2000 flushes as wedding gifts with instructions attached to the package that read "If you ever begin to feel like your marriage is circling the drain, give yourselves 2000 flushes first.  

You see, i'm all about couples staying together and working it out.

~Paul


That is a most brilliant idea.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 05:28:33 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Goddammit, THAT'S why I miss Paul around here.
Yep.  Now Al Green is gonna have to write a new verse.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 06:26:20 pm »

Alright, I was holding back because I was hoping someone else would admit this first, but okay, I'll go.

In college I kept a record of how many flushes I got from my 2,000 flushes.  I had to bring in corroborative witnesses towards the end, since it kinda fades out blue-ish and there was debate as to when it was done or not.

Anyway, I think it got to around 1,600 flushes before petering out, and then it was still *slightly* blue for another 50-100 flushes.

Also, I have heard from a plumber that those things are murder on your pipes, and that you should only use them if you have 100% PVC on the drain, or else don't mind spending a few grand on pipe and ceiling repair.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2005, 06:27:45 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Alright, I was holding back because I was hoping someone else would admit this first, but okay, I'll go.

In college I kept a record of how many flushes I got from my 2,000 flushes.


How many of us did you think actually did this?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2005, 06:28:14 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Alright, I was holding back because I was hoping someone else would admit this first, but okay, I'll go.

In college I kept a record of how many flushes I got from my 2,000 flushes.  I had to bring in corroborative witnesses towards the end, since it kinda fades out blue-ish and there was debate as to when it was done or not.

Anyway, I think it got to around 1,600 flushes before petering out, and then it was still *slightly* blue for another 50-100 flushes.

Also, I have heard from a plumber that those things are murder on your pipes, and that you should only use them if you have 100% PVC on the drain, or else don't mind spending a few grand on pipe and ceiling repair.


I wonder how long a bottle of Blue Curacao would work instead.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2005, 06:51:51 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Alright, I was holding back because I was hoping someone else would admit this first, but okay, I'll go.


Ha Ha!  I was cooler in college than you were!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2005, 07:06:18 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "jough"
Alright, I was holding back because I was hoping someone else would admit this first, but okay, I'll go.


Ha Ha!  I was cooler in college than you were!


I wonder if knowing you people makes me less cool, as I am currently in college. Like there's some sort of black hole that my coolness is being sucked into. I doubt it. People at my school make think I'm odd, but I listen to much better music than they do, a fair amount of which I learned about on here.

TOUAMB- IT'S ABOUT EDUCATION.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 09:20:57 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"

TOUAMB- IT'S ABOUT EDUCATION.


Education.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/11/05...Bless the baby Angel (wombat's demand)
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 12:36:17 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I wonder if knowing you people makes me less cool, as I am currently in college. Like there's some sort of black hole that my coolness is being sucked into. I doubt it. People at my school make think I'm odd, but I listen to much better music than they do, a fair amount of which I learned about on here.

TOUAMB- IT'S ABOUT EDUCATION.


People at your school can sense you getting less cool every time you come to this site.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up