Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/11/05 Nonsense  (Read 7592 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2005, 08:00:48 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Okay, so now I get to hang out this weekend wondering what the hell Beef and Molly were getting onto. "Come on. We can finish this there" indeed.

URINATING NONSENSE!

ALSO: This is a fun story arc, ignore my sniveling.

ALSO ALSO: I doubt I'll actually think about this during the weekend.  That was fake hyperbole up there.

Simply being a member here means you'll probably think about the 'wood during the weekend. So trying to be "cool" and cover it up is just sad.


He is a heretical Pain! May the Aches defeat the pains!
Logged

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2005, 09:40:19 pm »

strips best expression ought to go to beef's first close-up, rather than ray.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2005, 04:42:38 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "slink"
I really liked the glowering in the second to last panel. And the change of Ray's expression in his last two nonconsecutive panels is great.


I shall endeavour to say "Nonsense!" (and perhaps, "Pish-posh!") more often.


totally out-CJ'ing CJ here

NONSENSE

Apparently Onstad really likes "Nonsense!" as an exclamation

even dead characters will say it
Logged

mattloaf1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mcbl2.com
Re: 2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2005, 12:45:21 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Beef and Molly are having an intimate discussion and clueless Ray can't figure out that they want to be left alone.

~Paul


are you sure?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2005, 03:28:47 am »

Quote from: "mattloaf1"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Beef and Molly are having an intimate discussion and clueless Ray can't figure out that they want to be left alone.

~Paul


are you sure?


Yes I am quite certain.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
2/11/05 Nonsense
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2005, 06:48:30 am »

Nonsense!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up