Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bloggening - end of Februaryish  (Read 11495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2005, 06:39:19 pm »

Wait, we weren't supposed to dislike Molly?  Because she bothers me, and should have stayed dead.  THanks.

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2005, 07:24:36 pm »

Yeah, I'm too educated stupid; I can't entirely comprehend Onstadcube. Maybe beef will help.

That said, I'm totally going to try to use "holy #####in' robots" in a real-life conversation now.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 11:09:02 pm »

I love that Ray lost the Sugar Loadzz demo and since they can't afford to make another one he'll just sign them and hope for the best.
This has repeatedly made me laugh today.
That's probably how a lot of artists got into the mainstream...
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2005, 11:52:18 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I love that Ray lost the Sugar Loadzz demo and since they can't afford to make another one he'll just sign them and hope for the best.
This has repeatedly made me laugh today.
That's probably how a lot of artists got into the mainstream...


I dunno Ray...I think Heartbeatzz might be a better choice. HE CREATES RHYMES FOR THE CHILDREN.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2005, 02:33:53 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I've never actually heard Freebird. Not even part of it. </sad admission>


how on earth....
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2005, 03:32:39 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Tough shit. You have to deal with carlosdelvaca JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.


Oh snap!  What did I do to you, man?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2005, 04:38:16 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Tough shit. You have to deal with carlosdelvaca JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.


Oh snap!  What did I do to you, man?



I just picked a name out of the air.

But, now that I think about it, your avatar is a cow and -- as stated earlier -- I have an avowed hatred for beef in any of its living forms.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2005, 01:02:07 am »

What has HAPPENED to LYLE!?

Quote
back to the old same ol kitchen grind. got a line of joints over on delaware i ain't pssed off yet an don't know me . i'll sell the gonzo cams and title license s and get a bankroll to go on. fuck'em anyways

shit got to run HST just lit his own cigar ands wer' sognna fire a few off in the woods innis honor. etc


He's de-evolved on the Whiskey?

I just read everything with a Scottish accent now...




fuck you on a lovely quiet whatever,
Anna

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2005, 01:46:39 pm »

nevermind i think he's just drunk. yes?

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2005, 03:34:13 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
nevermind i think he's just drunk. yes?


With Lyle, this should always be assumed as true.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2005, 01:17:17 pm »

I guess Pat's not one for the mashup genre, then.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2005, 01:36:40 pm »

I know he's supposed to be a dick, but I agree with Pat about the teenager thing. Teenagers are ridiculous.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2005, 02:11:02 pm »

So did Teodor like Garden State or not?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2005, 02:19:04 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I guess Pat's not one for the mashup genre, then.

That Green Day vs. Oasis one that's been overplayed for the past couple months wasn't bad. But I don't really "get" the Grey Album.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2005, 02:25:48 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
So did Teodor like Garden State or not?


I like to call Garden State "Zack Braff's Face: The Movie".
You will note this means I thought the movie was bad.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up