Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005  (Read 12717 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skillator

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2005, 12:22:49 am »

When will my gigantic ##### be delivered that I ordered?

When the cat in the thong finishes ironing them.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2005, 12:24:05 am »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
You love that you are talking to me

V-dore wants to get mega hugs on me, plus marriage


we used to Instant Message Back In The Day before you got that Restraining Order and the sad times came
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2005, 12:25:09 am »

Quote from: "Skillator"
When will my gigantic ****** be delivered that I ordered?

When the cat in the thong finishes ironing them.


Maybe they attach to the thong so as to be tear-away? Maybe a class of male strippers on stilts, who tear away their giant trousers to reveal a thong and two very long hard sticks.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2005, 12:43:15 am »

I just want huge pantaloons... Is that too much to ask for?

also, could they have achewood on the bum?
Maybe Ray's face and him giving you the thumbs up under it...
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2005, 12:48:01 am »

Thank you all for identifying the item that Ray is ironing.  I was starting to feel he was ironing on a shuffleboard table...

Holy giant #####, Batman!
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 12:53:17 am »

Maybe this is what it's like to have the flu.  You visualize cra-a-azy long ##### and you feel like someone pressed your head fifty seconds ago and then you turn that into a cartoon starring talking cats and alive stuffed animals.

Also because you have the flu you aren't hungry and therefore don't think about including chicken recipes in said cartoon.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 01:06:51 am »

Apparently Mr Onstad thinks I am a home-wrecker. What is his nerve? Does he not know I was raised right? I feel the vapors coming on.

I demand my satisfaction! To the Thunderdome with both of you. Whoever survives can cook the chicken tomorrow.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005, 01:15:08 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Apparently Mr Onstad thinks I am a home-wrecker. What is his nerve? Does he not know I was raised right? I feel the vapors coming on.

I demand my satisfaction! To the Thunderdome with both of you. Whoever survives can cook the chicken tomorrow.


I implore you write Ray for advice, but Ray's Place is closed; and Strong Bad will only make fun of you. Although Strong Bad has easter eggs!
Logged

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2005, 01:18:05 am »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Maybe this is what it's like to have the flu. You visualize cra-a-azy long ****** and you feel like someone pressed your head fifty seconds ago and then you turn that into a cartoon starring talking cats and alive stuffed animals.


More like your shit is forest green and it's really hard to type.  And, um, green shit.
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2005, 01:38:24 am »

I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 01:48:23 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 02:22:19 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.


So mock him back. Don't be a pussy.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 02:25:05 am »

##### ##### ##### #####
I'M TALKIN' ABOUT #####
NOT JUST ANY OLD #####
I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR #####
COME ON AND TAKE YOUR ##### OFF
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 02:27:08 am »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"


poetry




What a Jough needs.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2005, 02:30:51 am »

I AM ##### ROBOT, AND I HAVE TOTALLY DONE IT WITH RSTEVENS.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up