Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Poll

What should side_show do with a whole summer off?

enjoy the time off with-out any plan
- 3 (17.6%)
perform in insane play at the Fringe Festival
- 2 (11.8%)
get job a slack summer job
- 2 (11.8%)
masterbate in own filth
- 6 (35.3%)
what does "leisure time" mean?
- 4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 10, 2005, 06:15:51 pm


Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Side_show's Leisure Time  (Read 6804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 02:45:31 pm »

Well nothing's decided yet, so get your votes in people.  If "masterbate in own filth" takes a strong enough lead, I may need some special supplies: http://www.divine-interventions.com
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 08:25:37 pm »

How sad is it that I don't even need to click the link to know what that is? I think I just beat the internet.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 11:20:10 pm »

I only think I know what it is, and I think now I am wrong. I thought I recognised the url from a Boing Boing ad. I don't.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 11:46:40 pm »

My eyes were just burned from my head.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2005, 04:36:07 am »

Because if you can't mix Jesus+Your Snatch, what can you mix?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2005, 04:02:36 pm »

Why do I suppose that link just might be blocked at work?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2005, 04:33:08 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Because if you can't mix Jesus+Your Snatch, what can you mix?

Jesus and your ass? Modern dildos aren't just restricted to one orifice, you know.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2005, 02:57:29 pm »

Should I declair a winner or something?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2005, 05:15:39 pm »

Well, if you declare masturbate in own filth the winner, people are bound to want details later.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2005, 01:26:23 pm »

Well - it's come 'round to that time - the time where I actually get time off for the first time in 10 years.  Since it's less than to weeks til we move into the house we're having built for us, I'll not be posting again til July, once we're all moved in (but likely not unpacked).

I'll be getting internet hooked up in my house for the first time in years and years, on July 2nd!  Yay!  Since I've only been looking at the internet at work for the past 3 years or so, I'm looking forward to seeing all the dirty, horrible things I couldn't look at while surrounded by co-workers, and with the poll winner being what it is, I better get to work!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2005, 03:38:36 pm »

We will miss you, Smells.

Good luck with the move and with getting HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY piped directly into your home.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2005, 04:11:48 pm »

Side Show Smells...

Now is the time.  Don't sqander this opportunity to do absolutely nothing.

See you on the flip side.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2005, 04:42:42 pm »

Shade and sweet water, side_show. Good luck with the house-getting, and may your filthy masturbation serve you well.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2005, 05:52:03 pm »

Good luck, S2! Enjoy it.

Also, I had to google "shade and sweet water," and have decided that it shall now be entered into my lexicon.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2005, 07:40:25 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Good luck, S2! Enjoy it.

Also, I had to google "shade and sweet water," and have decided that it shall now be entered into my lexicon.


Googling didn't help.  I gather it is some sort of elf-related greeting?  Please help.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up