Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weezer "Make Believe"  (Read 2538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Weezer "Make Believe"
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 05:50:38 pm »

I like Weezer, i've got the Blue Album I think [the first one], but i'm not a huge fan.  I don't think i've heard anything from any of their other albums except when I saw them play on television.  Hash Pipe probably.  The Buddy Holly Song is great.  I'd probably like the rest of their albums, but my attention has been elsewhere.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up