Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05  (Read 3366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 09:17:48 pm »

I feel somewhat less melancholy now.  But what about the baby?  What did they do to it because it was bad at the restaurant?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 10:39:02 pm »

They shook it and shouted "BE GOOD.  BE GOOD IN A RESTAURANT BABY" really loud right into its face.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 12:19:58 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
They shook it and shouted "BE GOOD.  BE GOOD IN A RESTAURANT BABY" really loud right into its face.


Modulo the shaking, I will seriously do this to my children one day.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up