Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Best of Beef  (Read 3938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
The Best of Beef
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 02:25:10 pm »

Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
The Best of Beef
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 05:29:58 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.


He CortJstr's without access to the archives!  He is the chosen one!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Best of Beef
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 06:05:30 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "Null"
Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.


He CortJstr's without access to the archives!  He is the chosen one!


You were the chosen one! You were supposed to SEARCH the wiki, not EDIT it!
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
The Best of Beef
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2005, 12:13:11 am »

Quote from: "Null"
Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.


You can not have a car
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
The Best of Beef
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2005, 04:17:33 am »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "Null"
Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.


He CortJstr's without access to the archives!  He is the chosen one!


You know, I sat there reading this for what seemed like ages before I realised that, in this instance, CortJstr was being used as a verb.  

I intend to use this in daily conversation from now on.  Is there a guide to proper pronunciation?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Best of Beef
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 04:22:24 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "Null"
Also, I liked the one from 8/26/04 so much that I sent the link to several people.  Oh yeah, that was the one when Molly suggested she and Beef get a place togethers.  "Don't you DARE open a beer."  That was a good one.


He CortJstr's without access to the archives!  He is the chosen one!

You know, I sat there reading this for what seemed like ages before I realised that, in this instance, CortJstr was being used as a verb.  

I intend to use this in daily conversation from now on.  Is there a guide to proper pronunciation?

Don't be mocking my nearly vowel-less AOL screen name. I've had this bitch for nigh on on 11 years. Time's were tough and the e's were removed to save on precious 2400 bps bandwidth.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Best of Beef
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 05:20:00 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Don't be mocking my nearly vowel-less AOL screen name. I've had this bitch for nigh on on 11 years. Time's were tough and the e's were removed to save on precious 2400 bps bandwidth.


Holy jesus, I don't know how many times I've read that and only now just gotten that it has any actual word-type significance.  Wow.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up