Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 31 May 2005  (Read 3638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 08:08:20 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
OK, I admit it:  It's me.  Mayor Carlos.

Of Course!!! [slaps head]

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up