I think 'stad dropped the "alive stuffed animals" conceit a while ago.
So now Philippe is just Philippe.
Now if he'd just drop that stupid "Underground" thing...
It just makes more sense that they have access to their own society.
the whole "ooo, we're going to the Underground" comes off as a bit twee in my view.
I just wanted to see how many levels of quotes we could succesfully embed. It's like standing between two mirrors. Freaky!
Just quote as many times as you want, dear, and the good Lord will provide.
Heaven forgive me for this.
That's just terrible, but at least it's Achewood-centric.
I'm glad you approve.
I neither approve nor disapprove - I am message-board-posts-insouciant now, as I am happy with my life and my work.
But I wanted in on some of this multi-quote action. 
You know, that's actually quite beautiful to sit back and look at. It's some sort of new fractal art.
The boxes get pretty when the quote levels run deep.
AAAAAAHHHH!!! I've created a Monster!!!
I get kinda dizzy when I peer down into that swirling well of quote boxes. Swirling and swirling. Round and round. Rounder and rounder. Faster and faster. You are feeling very comfortable. Almost drowzy. You are completely at peace. Completely compliant. Very sleepy. The next time you see the word "peppermint" you will awake and be convinced that today's Achewood Variety Hour is the funniest thing you've ever seen. Swirling, swirling. Round and round.
It looks like... it looks like... like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel. ever ending or beginning, on an ever spinning wheel. Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon, like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon...
I think we've just discovered forum Taoism.
I think we've just discovered how to annoy everybody trying to have a serious conversation. This is splitting and going to "sights." Because it's pretty.
Good call, jl. Also, my name was getting buried way too far inside the nesting.
CortJstr belongs on top! Ya hear me? On top, baby!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...if you scroll down the page really fast without stopping to read stuff, it looks really pretty and might make you sick.
It really has stopped being text and become something entirely arbitrary. I wonder if a Statistician could develop some equation based on our posting percentage, and the shape of this... graph, and come up with some scary prognostications for our lives?
I don't know, revdj is a math type guy, I bet he could do something with it...
I think PinkStainlessTail will be our limiting factor since she(?) has the longest name and it doesn't look like names are broken for wrapping purposes. And that name's waaaaaay in the middle there.
If this breaks PST's name, I'm very sorry, but I have to get in on this. This would be the greatest performance(?) art piece of our time were it not for the fact that it's not nearly obnoxious and ugly enough to qualify as performance art.
Is anyone actually reading these anymore, or are we all just scrolling down the page as fast as we can for the sheer thrill of watching the boxes expand and contract...
Damn, I gotta get out of this lab (stupid fumes).
Well, we all know what every one of those boxes says now, and we just can't bring ourselves to not just quote the whole thing when replying!
Well, no one wants to break the chain.
I'm throwing colors into the mix!
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!
Also, I have boy parts and am of the male type gender. I knew I should've gone with BlueStainlessTail.
The effect will be lost soon, as this board makes a new page after 25 posts (this is #23).
Go on Jough, use your almighty powers! Change the configuration settings!
And well, I reckon the effect is a post by post basis, the whole screen is amusing, but each individual post with the boxes is the cool bit.