Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg  (Read 1964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« on: June 24, 2005, 07:54:09 pm »

Happy half birthday, Lei Doggy Dawg.  May this day be great; may this weekend be awesome; and may your actual birthday be overshadowed by the rememberance of the first coming of our Lord only         so          much.

As a poor man's half-birthday present, let me congratulate you on your excellent use of prose here:

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And then the short yellow bus with the extra wide door came and took all of Carlos' classmates home, leaving him with a spelling bee trophy and a trashcan full of swollen pullups.


That was a fun image that has stuck with me for some days now.  I would have put this message in that thread, but someone called scene over there and now I'm all out of character.

___________
Plain.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 11:02:14 pm »

Thanks!

I'm a mod in that forum and I was a little surprised at the premature lockination. I didn't see any reason to lock the thread but I decided not to unlock it - wouldn't want to get an Onion Offense.

So what does one do on one's 1/2 birthday? I'll blow out 9 1/4 candles on half a cake, eat half a steak and get half a hummer. Hopefully the second half. I'll have to make sure.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 12:26:05 am »

Belated happy half-birthday, if that makes any sense...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 01:44:46 am »

I'll take half of your greetings as belated, and I will consider the other half early real birthday greetings.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 05:13:00 am »

Here's to the second half of a birthday hummer! *clink*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Happy Half-Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 03:45:09 pm »

Oooh!  I'm glad Pedro remembered to do this...he mentioned it to me last year and I thought, "What a sweet guy."  

Muchas smuchas for Pedro for remembering, and half an internet smooch to AD for his half-birthday.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up