Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Poll

Do you think Onstad will deliver on this one?

Yes! Sign me up for raunchy delight!
- 4 (23.5%)
I have no faith in Onstad's capacity for raunch and/or delightfulness
- 1 (5.9%)
It'll be raunchy but probably not delightful
- 3 (17.6%)
Delight! My exuberance is insubstantial!
- 2 (11.8%)
Achewood always delights me
- 7 (41.2%)
I am a sad automaton and/or CowboyNeal
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: June 28, 2005, 12:27:08 pm


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful  (Read 3922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest

Topic started because this is the best promise Onstad has ever given us. I quiver with antici... ... pation.

Of course, with that buildup it'll probably be a Pat strip. Sigh.
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 12:43:55 pm »

Circus c*ck bares all?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 01:11:29 pm »

Quote from: "mudokon"
Circus c*ck bares all?

"Well, I think we all had a private theory about how you got your name, C.P., but that's really impressive. How often does it spit fire, anyway? And can you do that juggling thing again?"
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 01:27:11 pm »

Chicken?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 01:57:11 pm »

I think the 4th option was guest written by Topato.
Logged

Doctor C

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 02:43:08 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I think the 4th option was guest written by Topato.

Mmm, not quite
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 05:40:23 pm »

Meanwhile, somewhere else on the board, a perfectly functional thread gets locked.

MEH.

A sentence in place of a comic is not something to be celebrated. I was more entertained by the baby taking a shit in the bookstore.

You are all sheep.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 06:14:06 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Meanwhile, somewhere else on the board, a perfectly functional thread gets locked.

MEH.

A sentence in place of a comic is not something to be celebrated. I was more entertained by the baby taking a shit in the bookstore.

You are all sheep.

I take it you're not happy with the modding, 'dawg? If you have issues, feel free to take them up with me in PM. I am just kind of doing this by the seat of my culottes -- threads get locked if they've outlived their usefulness (read: "people start talking about giraffe placentas"), split if they wander off-topic and there's still productive conversation about the topic to be had, and ignored if they wander off-topic but nobody cared much about the original (see: "age of Achewood characters" thread, which is much radder now that it's about pinball).

Anyway. Yes, the hyperbole is intentional. I was just amused by the fact that Onstad graced us with an ad sentence for the next strip, and I wanted to keep a thread current to keep traffic flowing. I'm sorry if my efforts offend you.
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 06:23:33 pm »

We all appologize. Here are the keys to my place.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 06:30:29 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
threads get locked if they've outlived their usefulness (read: "people start talking about giraffe placentas")

It's like TOUAMB's own personal Godwin's Law. But full of placenta-y goodness.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 06:32:41 pm »

Quote from: "bdeth dot com"
We all appologize. Here are the keys to my place.


Are these towels with the seashells on them just for decoration or --

What? Oh, no reason.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 06:37:05 pm »

A thread got locked?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2005, 06:39:18 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
A thread got locked?

~Paul

Yeah, come to think of it, I am not sure what is up with this either. I had just assumed I modded something, but now I don't remember what it was. So, uh... beats me.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2005, 06:56:39 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
threads get locked if they've outlived their usefulness (read: "people start talking about giraffe placentas")

It's like TOUAMB's own personal Godwin's Law. But full of placenta-y goodness.


I thought it was when someone posted Nitzer Ebb lyrics.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Wednesday, 29 June -- kind of raunchy yet pretty delightful
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 07:21:04 pm »

A thread for a non-strip.

I have not the words.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up