Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 19, 2005 - Cymulon  (Read 12334 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2005, 07:53:11 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
You guys know that Myers-Briggs typing is only marginally more scientific than astrological sun signs, right?  Just checking.


At least the MBTI doesn't label me as a Cancer...

(Also I envy your proximity to Milo's Tea, but that's another thread.)

(Also I screwed up the quote tag but I fixed it now.)
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2005, 07:56:30 pm »

This does remind of a thread back on Dumbrella like 2 crashes ago. People made mock answers to those "Which Buffy character are you"-style quizzes where the answer provides a jpeg should you be the kind of ass who likes to put those in their sig. So people would make up an image for a test like that. Some were really funny. Mine, however, was "You are: The OBX sticker." Then had like 2 sentences explaining how lame you must be to fall into that particular fad. Lamer than Big Johnson, slightly less so than M.R. Ducks.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2005, 09:56:39 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
This does remind of a thread back on Dumbrella like 2 crashes ago. People made mock answers to those "Which Buffy character are you"-style quizzes where the answer provides a jpeg should you be the kind of ass who likes to put those in their sig. So people would make up an image for a test like that. Some were really funny. Mine, however, was "You are: The OBX sticker." Then had like 2 sentences explaining how lame you must be to fall into that particular fad. Lamer than Big Johnson, slightly less so than M.R. Ducks.


The alt text to your post would say: "Actually, CortJstr scored as Parachute #####"
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2005, 12:15:53 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
This does remind of a thread back on Dumbrella like 2 crashes ago. People made mock answers to those "Which Buffy character are you"-style quizzes where the answer provides a jpeg should you be the kind of ass who likes to put those in their sig. So people would make up an image for a test like that.

I found the one I did:



I don't remember what the accompanying text was, though.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2005, 12:35:17 am »

Apparently I am a dreamer/minstrel, which is, in my mind, a HUGE insult. MINSTREL? Jesus fuck*ng christ.
And I'm ENTJ in the Meyers-Briggs.
And thank you, Va, for once again KILLING JOY.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2005, 12:52:10 am »

I'm a Benevolent Ruler, which seems oddly appropriate.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 01:07:26 am »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
This does remind of a thread back on Dumbrella like 2 crashes ago. People made mock answers to those "Which Buffy character are you"-style quizzes where the answer provides a jpeg should you be the kind of ass who likes to put those in their sig. So people would make up an image for a test like that.

I found the one I did:
[image]
I don't remember what the accompanying text was, though.

Thank you FeroJ for proving I'm not insane and that despite my example some of them were actually funny. Truly, you are Carnation Instant Awesome.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up