Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: At Least I Play One On TV - 24 August 2005  (Read 2891 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
At Least I Play One On TV - 24 August 2005
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 02:24:51 am »

I don't know what is with you guys but I like this one. For me the joke isn't 'Oh no Pete's going to kill someone, oh wait no he's not' it is, like the alt-text indicates, that he is simply practicing.
Besides I like the dialogue and the idea that his dates end badly even in his fantasies.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up