Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emory loves Liebot  (Read 1399 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emory

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
    • http://envisibility.net/
Emory loves Liebot
« on: September 16, 2005, 02:25:42 am »

One of my favourite strips.

I've been reading Achewood for about two years My favourite characters are Liebot and Roast Beef. Liebot, because he made a reference to Back to the Future and because he's so good at lying. Roast Beef because he's a sensitive computer programmer and is often quite pathetic.

Often in everyday scenarios I will tie in something that happened in Achewood to what is going on.

I am an Achewood fan.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Emory loves Liebot
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 02:46:27 am »

Welcome, Emory. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up