Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: The In-N-Out 20x20  (Read 20082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
The In-N-Out 20x20
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2005, 06:13:14 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
I think every argument about the cultural significance of visible religious references should be held simultaneously and colocationally with a conversation about a cooter with mythical properties and powers. This could only improve the tone of public discourse in America today.

So... commentary on the Peter Jackson LotR films, maybe?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The In-N-Out 20x20
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2005, 08:02:32 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
I think every argument about the cultural significance of visible religious references should be held simultaneously and colocationally with a conversation about a cooter with mythical properties and powers. This could only improve the tone of public discourse in America today.

So... commentary on the Peter Jackson LotR films, maybe?


Three cooters for the elf-kings under the sky...
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The In-N-Out 20x20
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 01:39:52 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I wonder if the Rainbow Man is still in jail

Yes

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up