Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER  (Read 3104 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 07:27:05 pm »

Quote from: "yu-huang"
I'm choking on retorts, actually.


This is one of many reasons why we don't try to eat our chemistry sets.
Logged

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 11:24:37 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "yu-huang"
I'm choking on retorts, actually.


This is one of many reasons why we don't try to eat our chemistry sets.


Dude. The English language just sassed me.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up