Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: I really do fear music  (Read 27710 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I really do fear music
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2006, 04:06:54 am »

The mix CD I posted about a few weeks ago is finally complete.  If you'd like an actual CD copy and are willing to send me a mix of your own, PM me as such.  If you'd like to download it as mp3s (plus cover art and liner notes as Photoshop and MS Word docs), PM me to that effect and I'll give you the FTP login, and you don't have to send me jack shit if you don't want to.  The 2004 mix is on the FTP site as well.  (This is all assuming you're not some sort of big fuckin' idiot who I don't know or don't like, of course.)
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up