Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell him I'm not in.  (Read 9192 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Tell him I'm not in.
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2006, 04:01:55 am »

I'm not really going to get involved in the discussion going on here. As usual, with much props to y'all, it gets a bit risky in here, and then everyone sorts any potential issues out peacefully before moderating need be done.

Anyway, my point is, I'm watching... But this is good.


Doubt I'll see most any of the films that seem to be in the cinema at the moment, so it's kind of a moot point, but I'm not going to see this. I'm sure things about it all will be very good, but I don't want to spend a couple of hours trying to empathise with these characters, when from all accounts, amost notably V's, that's sure not going to happen for me.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up