Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This just in! Achewood = Radical Web Comic  (Read 3547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: This just in! Achewood = Radical Web Comic
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 04:52:20 am »

Do we have to use penny arcade as a yardstick for anything that happens with webcomics? I thought webcomics in general were trying to collectively shrug that off. That and Megatokyo.

I picked Penny Arcade because it was so obvious.  As in, "even the editors of Nerve Magazine would have heard of it" obvious.

Also, the swearing.
Logged
um
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up