Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello message-board, how are you?  (Read 14727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2006, 10:49:03 pm »

It's not made up. Mark Henry was billed as "The World's Strongest Man" because he won some Ah-nold sponsored contest. The hand thing was when I wasn't watching but I've heard about it many many times.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2006, 10:51:26 pm »

i don't think i was watching regurlarly at that time,
i would just periodically check in on it.
the hand thing made me feel vindicated in my decision not to watch.

mark henry is a piss poor wrestler.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2006, 10:55:12 pm »

Where <else> have I heard the phrase 'sexual chocolate' used?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2006, 11:04:58 pm »

Where <else> have I heard the phrase 'sexual chocolate' used?

Coming to America. It's a band during the fundraiser scene, IIRC
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2006, 11:09:36 pm »

Where <else> have I heard the phrase 'sexual chocolate' used?

I think that's what Nagin is going to rename the Red Light District in N'awlins.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2006, 11:49:36 pm »

I believe one of the finest moments in WWF history was when Lex Luger lifted Yoozuna over his head and slammed him. It looked like it took all that he had, lifting that huge Japanese man.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2006, 11:56:20 pm »

But Luger, dude. LUGER
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2006, 07:08:17 pm »

But Luger, dude. LUGER

even though we are diametrically opposed vis-a-vis coffee, oh sweet God coffee,
i got yer back, ya'll.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2006, 02:33:24 am »

Where <else> have I heard the phrase 'sexual chocolate' used?
I think that's what Nagin is going to rename the Red Light District in N'awlins.

This made me laugh so hard, and even though acoxcae had left the room, I MADE him come back in to read that...for some reason I didn't feel right reading it outloud, but it was damn hilarious to read to myself! Hooray! :)
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2006, 03:28:23 am »

This made me laugh so hard, and even though acoxcae had left the room, I MADE him come back in to read that...for some reason I didn't feel right reading it outloud, but it was damn hilarious to read to myself! Hooray! :)

You hear that, Cox? YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAYS I BRING TEH FUNNEH!

Seriously, though, man. Nagin. Whoever gets the Democratic nod in 2008 better tap that man for Veep. It's a shoo-in victory. I wish Nagin was my dad.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2006, 07:03:14 pm »

Democratic? I think more along the lines of Libertarian, in this case. The only party to ever get a pro wrestler elected.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2006, 09:18:51 pm »

It is not permitted to post photos of yourself as your avatar unless you are a hawt chickadee.

What about a hawt manatee?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2006, 10:04:49 pm »

What about a hawt manatee?

I'll believe it when I see it.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2006, 10:06:38 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hello message-board, how are you?
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2006, 12:07:36 am »

What about a hawt manatee?

Google Image assures me that this is a hawt manatee with a big rack.  I'm inclined not to agree.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up