Yeah, Onstad pretty much only lurks here rather than posting because he does not want us to know that he bends to our whim like a reed in the wind. If you don't acknowledge reading a good idea on a message board, then you don't have to acknowledge stealing it, either.
Plus, sOOp hurt his feelings by saying that his old band sucked. Way to ruin it for everybody, sOOp.
You're the admin - are you saying O-dogg logs in to steal his ideas, I mean "get inspiration"?
It's actually a moderately serious issue if that's the case, although for him and not you. If it can be proven that he is exposed to ideas that he later uses, the person who suggested the idea could conceivably sue for the rights to that idea. For example, if Jough were to suggest "Milklin develops testicular cancer and becomes an atheist who proves his nihilism by jumping off the Goodyear Blimp", and Onstad were to do so, and there were no record of him logging in here, it is much easier to pass as coincidence. But if there were a record, then Jough could sue for the rights to the idea and conceivable damages for having the idea stolen.
That said, I dont really think anyone here is that much of a dick to threaten suit. This is more of a concern for big studios (for example, if I work for Pixar or Disney and I visit a fan page or fanfic page or such and coincidentally, something mentioned there gets put into Toy Story III: Contractual Obligations).